Ideal for general purpose sanitising, deodorising, and disinfecting on most nonporous hard surfaces.
1 Jar makes up to 1000l of ready-to-use solution.
- CONCENTRATED EFFERVESCENT TABLET TECHNOLOGY
- PRE-MEASURED DOSAGE NO DISPENSER REQUIRED
- DESIGNED FOR COMMERCIAL & INSTITUTIONAL USE
Where is is used?
Suitable for general purpose sanitising, deodorising, and disinfecting on most nonporous hard surfaces.
How is it used?
Simply drop one CHLORTAB into 5 Litres of clean water to achieve 200ppm available chlorine. Warm water (not hot) will speed up tablet dissolution time and improve disinfection.
Each tablet releases a minimum of 1,000 ppm available chlorine per litre of water.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy in solution – offers consistent levels of ppm available chlorine at stated solution rates.
- Inherently more stable than sodium hypochlorite liquid with extended shelf life.
- Safer to use – Chlorine tablets in dry form will not leak, splash or damage clothing.
- Much less corrosive than liquid chlorine which is highly corrosive to most metals.
- Lower pH of Chlorine tablets means better disinfection capacity.
- Less prone to inactivation due to soiling.
Available Pack Sizes: 200 Tab Container
MPI Approval C41 (All Animal Products)
MPI Approved For Use In Farm Dairies